What are you looking for?
Can cats learn commands easily?YES, they can. Indeed.
They can learn all sort of commands — to sit, to roll over, to shake a paw, just like dogs. Don’t get excited! There are ways, though it takes time.If you think cats can’t be trained, THEN YOU’RE WRONG.
Your cat still doesn’t know how to use the litter box? NO WORRIES.Here are steps to guide you.
1. Put the litter box in a quiet location.
2. Place your cat in his litter box shortly after his meals.
3. Keep the litter box clean & make sure to use a.
4. Reward your cat after using the litter box.
5. Do not punish your cat for little accidents.
6. Try confinement training as a last resort.
Sometimes our furry kids can be very stubborn. They either want to hear you or just ignore you. Stay tune for the next how to train your cat with us , meow!
Keep in mind cat lovers,– never be harsh with these furry creatures or they’ll start hating you and avoiding you.– keep trying and don’t give up.– Don’t ever hit or punish your cat.
You must be logged in to post a comment.